FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS
Non-financial managers often feel confused and lost because they do not understand the business language . Many managers, who do not have a financial background experience problems understanding financial aspects of a business problem, or discussing these concepts with financial managers. This is why you should attend: Finance for non-Financial Managers.
TIPS FOR UNDERSTANDING FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS?
1) Don’t be intimidated and believe these concepts are beyond you.
2) Double check your work
3) Consult if in doubt
4) Research topics on internet
5) Compare financial decisions to your personal finances.
6) Understand that for every financial decision, there is a tax implication.
7) Continuously learn and read on subject.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS?
This course is designed for managers and employees who do not have a formal financial qualification and wish to be able to deal with financial issues.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
When the course (Finance for non-Financial Managers) is complete, you will learn the following skills:
- Identify what causes and drives costs;
- Profitability: the causal relationship between margins, volumes and overheads.
- Financial health: how to interpret financial reports such as income statements and balance sheets, and recognise what action is required to improve the health of a business.
- Apply key ratios and performance measures; Cost management: including key cost calculations. • Plan more effectively as to take the financial impact of your decisions into consideration;
- Gain insight into working capital management;
- Be aware of growth, cash-flow and profitability considerations;
- Implement the concept of contribution and marginal costing;
- Cash flow: forecasting and the key elements of working capital management.
- Calculate discounted cash-flow and capital costs; and
- Understand the principles of valuation and value creation from an economic perspective.
MORE INFORMATION – FINANCE FOR NON-FINANCIAL MANAGERS
For more information on this course click on the following link: Finance for non-financial managers or contact Hayley (011 882-8853).
Other courses include:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Training Course
- Procurement Supply Chain Management Training Course
- Asset Management Training Course
- Management And Leadership Development, Read interesting leadership quotes and leadership style.
Courses are held in Johannesburg, Durban, Cape Town and all major centres.