Lean Six Sigma Training
Learning Six Sigma and applying its methodologies can improve your work life. Just being able to put Six Sigma Training on your CV proves your commitment to enhancing your business knowledge and analytical skills. It also shows your drive to uplift any company you wish to work for. There are also practical applications i.e. know methods to streamline business processes, reduce costs, increase revenue, and improve employee buy-in, all of which leads to a better return on investment. Six Sigma training also prepares students for a leadership role. From an organisational level, six sigma training can assist with improved:
- Customer And Employee Satisfaction and loyalty.
- Improved return on investments.
- Better partnerships.
Tips for six sigma
1. Leadership/top management commitment is crucial and ensure that:
- Organizational goals are aligned .
- Resources are planned for and roadblocks removed.
- A person to lead this effort in the organization is nominated.
2. All leaders should be trained as Lean Six Sigma Champions. This is normally a two-day training session that ensures that the Champions learn to ask the right questions of Six Sigma practitioners. This group includes the steering committee, process owners, and functional managers (like the production manager, maintenance manager, etc.).
3. Include Six Sigma planning within the business operating plan. Ensure that when the operating plan for the next year(s) is being made, Six Sigma project savings become an input for that plan.
4. Select the right consultant to train your Belts.
5. Ensure that the return on training investment is at least 20 times.
6. Get the action going at the shop floor level.
7. Create a certification process for Lean Six Sigma.
8. Develop a mentoring philosophy in Lean Six Sigma.
9. Financial validation of projects is key for Lean Six Sigma. .
10. Never allow Six Sigma to be classified as a quality manager’s job.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING?
Lean Six Sigma Training is recommended for you if:
- you need to undertake regularly projects to save costs, maximise revenue or increase productivity;
- you work in a position where you need to drive change;
When the course (Lean Six Sigma Training- Yellow or Green Belt) is complete, you will learn the following skills:
- Background and history of Lean Six Sigma
- Be familiar with the structures involved within a Lean Six Sigma project
- Roles and responsibilities of Project Sponsors, Project Managers, Project Members and stakeholders
- Know DMAIC process (Define, Manage, Analyze, Improve, Control)
- Cost Benefit Analysis
- Detailed knowledge of all major activities and processes within the Lean Six Sigma methodology
- Ability to Problem solving – 5 Why’s ; solution generating (Cause and Analysis: Fishbone) , risk analysis (FMEA) and corrective action application
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma terminology: be able to interpret and explain with ease
MORE INFORMATION – (LEAN SIX SIGMA TRAINING)
Clearly this is an essential business skill. For more information on this course, click on the following link: Lean Six Sigma Training or contact Hayley (011 882-8853). Courses can be held in Johannesburg
Other courses available include:
- PME for New Managers
- Business Optimization through Lean Six Sigma
- Reception and Telephone Etiquette
- Public Finance Management Training
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
- Office Management Training Course
- Mentoring and Coaching Training Course
- Management And Leadership Development
- Meeting and Minute Taking Training Course
- Innovation & Creative Thinking Training Course
- Interpersonal Skills Training Course
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations Training Course
- HIV/AIDS Workplace Management Training Course
- Effective Sales Training Course
- Effective Disciplinary Hearing Training Course
- Diversity Management Training Course
- Data and Records Management Training Course
- Customer Service Excellence Training Course
- Corporate Governance Training Course
- Conflict Management & Negotiation Skills Training Course
- Change Management Training Course
- Call Centre and Customer Service Training Course
- Finance for Non-Financial Managers
- Effective Business Writing and Communication Skills
- Excel Essentials for Project Management
- Rapport Training
- Presentation Mastery for Managers
- Stress Management
- Leadership and People Management Training Course
- Supervisory Skills for Team Leaders Training Course
- Emotional Intelligence Training Course
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Executive Secretaries Personal Assistant Training Course
- Assertiveness Skills Training Course
- Time Management Skills Training Course
- Professional Report Writing Skills Training Course
- Other courses include:
- Advanced Microsoft Excel Training Course
- Procurement Supply Chain Management Training Course
- Asset Management Training Course
- Management And Leadership Development, Read interesting leadership quotes and leadership style.